Extra virgin olive oil
Produced by Del Rébene
- Tipology: Monocultivar
- Variety cultivar: Rasara
- Cultivation method: Certified organic
- Harvest: hand picking with facilitators
- Milling: within a short time from the same day harvest
- Storage: in stainless steel, in the absence of oxygen, thanks to the use of inert Argon gas
- Packaging: in glass format 0.50 lt and 0.75 lt or in 3 lt tin
- Production area: Berici Hills
- Lift altitude: 300 mt
- Total production: hectoliters 4
Del Rèbene – Extra virgin olive oil RASARA
The Rasara monocultivar reveals a medium fruity fresh olive and a pleasant note of crispy green apple.
The perception of freshly cut grass offers a bitter sensation that is well perceived on the palate with an aftertaste that evolves into a sensation of hay and dry herbs.
It has an impetuous character that gets refined and softened in its bitter and fruity component with the passage of time.
The spicy sensation maintains a medium persistence.
Pairing with food
Excellent with white meats in cooking, even grilled.
Perfect with black summer truffle peel on Trentino carne salada or sliced marinated beef. In small quantities it combines very well with sea fish cooked in the oven.
Winery DEL RÈBENE SSA
street Bertoldi, 25
36020 Zovencedo – Vicenza – Italy
Ph.: +39 328 055 5013
NEWS & EVENTS
- Recensione Slow Food: Di coralli, di pietre e olive. La rinascita dei Colli Berici25 October 2020 - 15:56
- Wine News wines: Review by Riccardo Margheri for Del Rèbene, Veneto Igt Carmenère 20165 August 2020 - 14:52
- Giornale di Vicenza – An all-German Carmenère on the hills of Zovencedo13 April 2020 - 16:05
- Life On The Hill – The olive tree of the hills: on the Berici since the thirteenth century12 January 2020 - 21:23