Del Rèbene – TAI Rosso Veneto ITG 2020
Rich, fruity flavour, intense ruby red with violet hues.
- GRAPES: TAI Red 100%
- GRAPE HARVEST: manual early October
- VINEYARDS: they are owned in the municipality of Zovencedo, 300 meters above sea level and facing south.
- TRAINING SYSTEM: Guyot, 4500 plants / ha
- AVERAGE YIELD: 60 ql / ha
- SOIL: Red clay and marine limestone
- ANALYTICAL DATA: 13.50%
- Ph: 3,3
- Total acidity: 5,4
- Dry extract: 24,5
The elegant appearance reflects the classicism of the varietal, with floral notes that refer to rose petal and Karkadè, but also fruity notes of cherry reminiscent of Porto Ruby. The flavor is full-bodied and at the same time the wine is remarkably easy to drink.
Vicenza-style cod, mackerel, cured meats (“Soppressa Vicentina D.O.P.”) and cotechino.
Longevity: over 10 years
The TAI grapes fermented with spontaneos yeasts on the skins.
The wine was aged for over six months in vitrified concrete tanks and then bottled in our cellar
Winery DEL RÈBENE SSA
street Bertoldi, 25
36020 Zovencedo – Vicenza – Italy
Ph.: +39 328 055 5013
NEWS & EVENTS
- Recensione Slow Food: Di coralli, di pietre e olive. La rinascita dei Colli Berici25 October 2020 - 15:56
- Wine News wines: Review by Riccardo Margheri for Del Rèbene, Veneto Igt Carmenère 20165 August 2020 - 14:52
- Giornale di Vicenza – An all-German Carmenère on the hills of Zovencedo13 April 2020 - 16:05
- Life On The Hill – The olive tree of the hills: on the Berici since the thirteenth century12 January 2020 - 21:23